Stadia Vision: Every Child Has a Church!
Stadia helps plant churches that intentionally care for children. We know that church planting is the single most effective way to reach people with the Good News of Jesus Christ. And we know that …
- 85% of those who make a decision to follow Jesus do so between the ages of 4 and 14.
- All children are at risk. Dangers and diseases stem from poverty as well as prosperity.
- Children are close to the heart of God. So they are close to the heart of Stadia. “And whoever welcomes one such child in my name, welcomes me.”
So when we combine new church planting with caring for children, we see exponential Kingdom results.
Last year, Stadia planted 51 new churches in the U.S. and globally and facilitated sponsorships of over 4,000 children, giving them access to life-changing services that promote spiritual, physical, social/emotional and educational growth.
But there is so much more work to be done. Our passionate desire is to ensure that every child on the planet has access to the Good News of Jesus Christ. We are relentless about this vision and we will not stop until it becomes a reality.
We won’t stop until Every Child Has a Church!
To learn more about Stadia:
- Download our 2014 Vision Book.
- Download our Partner Brochure.
- Download our Bloom! Church Planter Spouse Brochure.